Join the Centennial Foodservice Team...
Centennial Foodservice has been a leader in marketing seafood and protein products in Canada for 50 years. We offer a complete compensation program which is available to all employees after your introductory period is complete. Key benefits include:
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Packing Technician
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for packing food products in the required packaging.
- Working in a refrigerated environment.
- Able to work with others well and take direction.
- Wages vary depending on experience.
- Benefits and Group RRSP plan offered after a probationary period.
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Meat Cutter
The successful candidate:
- Must have butchershop / meat packing experience.
- Knife skills an asset (Knife skills: Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat. Remove bones from meat, grind meat and prepare special orders).
- Must be able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- The wage is determined by experience.
We always looking for great people to join the Centennial Foodservice team. If a career in foodservice at a dynamic, fast-growing company is something you are interested in, please submit your resume to: